Gay marriage affects society and law in dramatic ways. 52 Funny and Happy Marriage Quotes with Images 1.

Funny Quotes About Gay Marriage - If you're looking for video and picture information linked to the key word you've come to pay a visit to the right blog. Our website provides you with hints for seeing the maximum quality video and image content, hunt and locate more informative video articles and graphics that match your interests. includes one of thousands of movie collections from several sources, particularly Youtube, so we recommend this movie for you to view. This blog is for them to stop by this site.


Pin On More Than Words

Let me tell you about gay s in the military.

Funny quotes about gay marriage. My brother is gay and my parents dont care as long as he marries a doctor. I just dont want to see it. Dear friend congratulations on getting married for real.

Find the perfect wedding message for the wedding couple with this elaborate list of funny best friend wedding quotes. The toothpaste aint going back in the tube. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.

Health is the first wealth the second one is the happy marriage. Or as I like to call it. When women got the right to vote it didnt lead to hamsters voting.

Those who condemn gay marriage yet are silent or indifferent to the breakdown of marriage and divorce are in my view missing the real issue. Just as my father and his generation did not wait for their civil rights nor should you. Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths.

Gay marriage wont lead to dog marriage. It is beautiful to make your ring exchange wording funny. Quotes tagged as gay-marriage Showing 1-30 of 59.

I say no to gay marriage. Some of the best quotes about marriage are heartfelt and funny at the same time. Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are Will Ferrell. I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you. If you are looking for best man speech openers or maid of honor speech quotes consider including some funny marriage quotes.

They are specifically targeting our children Senator Michele Bachmann on the gay community and same-sex marriage appearing as guest on radio program Prophetic Views Behind The News hosted by Jan Markell KKMS 980-AM March 20 2004. It is not a slippery slope to rampant inter-species coupling. No court has extended the equal protection clause to salmon.

But if I may be so bold as to say to gays and lesbians dont wait for that time to arrive. Here are some of the best inspirational and funny wedding toast quotes you can use to make your wedding speech memorable. Itll end up leading to gay divorce and thatll be bitchy.

The argument that gay marriage doesnt affect straight marriages is a ridiculous red herring. The tide has turned. May God be with you throughout all the bumpy ride.

And in your face for as long as I live I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. The good news is love will always come out on top so take a read through these comforting and inspiring quotes to celebrate this landmark SCOTUS ruling. Hope you speak now or forever hold your peace.

Stop for a bit and have a wholehearted laugh with these fun marriage quotes. It isnt that some gay will get some rights. Hope you stay madly in.

Gay marriage wont lead to dog marriage. The older I get the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didnt marry me. This portrays heart and humor at for the wedding ceremony.

When women got the right to vote it didnt lead to hamsters voting. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. Because if it wasnt for them us fat women would have no one to dance with.

It is not a slippery slope to rampant inter-species coupling. There are two tests for a happy marriage. Love isnt something you find.

I parked my car. I didnt gay park it Liz Feldman Welcome to America where being obese is genetics but being gay is a choice Drew Carey. Gay marriage will be universally accepted in time.

I certainly support the right of the gay brothers and sisters to come together. Explore 130 Gay Marriage Quotes by authors including Barack Obama Ben Shapiro and Naftali Bennett at BrainyQuote. Its very dear to me the issue of gay marriage.

Marriage You know because I had lunch this afternoon not gay lunch. I dont want any gay people hanging around me while Im killing kids.


Pin On Gay Marriage


Pin On Humor


Betty White Cute Kitten Ears And The Best Quote You Can Share Today Betty White Best Quotes Quotes


Pin On Gay


Pin On Life


Pin On My Lesbian Ass


Pin On Humor And Wit


Pin On Good Stuff


Pin On Ha


Related Posts