Discover releases reviews credits songs and more about Donna Fargo - Funny Face at Discogs. 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection.

Donna Fargo Funny Face - If you're searching for picture and video information linked to the keyword you've come to pay a visit to the ideal blog. Our site gives you hints for seeing the maximum quality video and picture content, search and find more enlightening video content and images that fit your interests. comprises one of thousands of movie collections from various sources, especially Youtube, therefore we recommend this video that you view. You can also contribute to supporting this site by sharing videos and graphics that you enjoy on this site on your social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram or educate your closest friends share your experiences about the ease of access to downloads and the information that you get on this site. This site is for them to stop by this site.


Pin On Our Youth

Find album reviews stream songs credits and award information for Funny Face - Donna Fargo on AllMusic.

Donna fargo funny face. Complete your Donna Fargo collection. Funny face I love you Funny face I need you My whole worlds wrapped up in you When the road I walk seems all up hill And the colors in my rainbow turn blue You kiss. Funny Face Funny face I love you Funny face I need you My whole worlds wrapped up in you When the road I walk seems all uphill And the.

Song information for Funny Face - Donna Fargo on AllMusic. Donna Fargo - Funny Face 1972. Funny face I love you Funny face I need you My whole worlds wrapped up in you When the road I walk seems all uphill And the colors in my rainbow turn blue You kiss the tears away You smile at me and say Funny face Funny face I love you Funny face I love you Funny face I need you These are the sweetest words Ive ever heard Funny.

An old time favorite with recent pictures that were taken throughout Hawaii. Listen to Funny Face by Donna Fargo 29611 Shazams. Funny Face was Fargos follow-up release on the country chart after The Happiest Girl in.

Donna Fargo is a gifted vocalist and song writer this song is just one example. Donna Fargo - Funny Face 1972. Donna Fargo - Funny Face 1972.

183 rows Watch the video for Funny Face from Donna Fargos The Best of Donna. MCA Nashville MCA. Donna Fargo Funny Face.

Funny Face hit number one on the country chart and was a Gold Record. Funny Face is a 1972 single written and recorded by Donna Fargo. Funny face I love you Funny face I need you My whole worlds wrapped up in you When the road I walk seems all uphill And the colors in my rainbow turn blue You kiss the tears away You smile at me and say Funny face Funny face I love you Funny face I love you Funny face I need you These are the sweetest words Ive ever heard Funny.

Song information for Funny Face - Donna Fargo on AllMusic. Its a good one to add to your personal play book it has simple chords with a very nice melody. Copy and paste Funny Face lyrics and chords its a very entertaining song to play and sing.

Listen to Funny Face by Donna Fargo 31304 Shazams. Donna Fargo - Funny Face Lyrics. Funny face I love you Funny face I need you My whole worlds wrapped up in you When the road I wal.

The Best of Donna Fargo. Funny Face is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Donna Funny Face is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Donna Fargo. It was released in July 1972 as the second single from the album The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA.


Pin On Country


Pin On Music


Pin On Donna Fargo


Pin On Country Stars


Pin On Out Of Africa Series


Pin On Baby Boomer


Pin On Country Female Singers


Pin On Donna Fargo


Pin On Music Icons


Related Posts